OrderWise in May 2021 - v21.5
This May, discover the latest wave of updates, enhancements, and system improvements on offer from OrderWise. Read on to discover how areas like ecommerce systems, courier connections, and Android HHT functionality have been streamlined and optimised to give your business the very best software solution possible.
To make your ecommerce activities that little bit simpler, v21.5 of OrderWise includes the following new features:
- Customers can raise returns requests via the order history section
- The quick order form can now feature a quote button
- Courier tracking URLs can now feature a placeholder that can be replaced with a postcode for the couriers that need it
- HTML block content can now feature placeholders for both product and variant SKUs
To make sure your business’s connection to your couriers is as smooth as possible, v21.5 of OrderWise now includes the following features:
- New integration with the courier ‘Pro Carrier API – Direct Feed’
- New IOSS field for DHL and FedEx integrations to comply with online sales VAT regulations
Further functionality continues to be developed for the various subsystems of the Android HHTs. In OrderWise v21.5 these include the following:
- A ‘Convert to Serial’ function, that allows you to scan and add a serial number to a previously non-serial traced item
- A ‘Convert to Untraced’ option, that will mark a variant as no longer requiring input of its original serial number
- Variant unit quantities will now be displayed in both Goods In and Container Goods In.
Read our latest release notes to discover the full extent of what OrderWise v21.5 has to offer. Everything from the new ability to import bank statement definitions in our accounts module, to the means to identify outbound variants from a pack scan via our despatch module.
OrderWise is committed to listening closely to our clients wants and needs. By merging our partnership experiences with our developers’ keen insights, we can bring you the ideal business solution software suite.