Do you believe that a job within training should be more than just about the software?
Do you believe people should expect great leaders and colleagues that develop and grow together? Do you believe people deliver all value, and the organisation should provide that opportunity? If so, you could be our Software Trainer!
As our Software Trainer, you will have the opportunity to prepare and deliver Training which may be both in person and remote, scoping, reviewing and capturing customer business/operational processes and requirements in detail during training to facilitate optimal configuration and implementation, liaison with internal sales, project management, implementation, development and technical support teams.
This is a great opportunity, in a developing role that the ideal candidate could make their own. If you think this person could be you, please read on for more information.
- Responsible for having up to date product knowledge & producing training literature and media.
- Preparing and providing high quality training to mixed groups of both client and staff audiences using various training techniques and delivery methods.
- Demonstrate you are passionate and enthusiastic about our products and services.
- Capturing client process in detail and suggesting options during training as appropriate.
- Liaising with other departments as necessary to ensure client satisfaction.
Knowledge & skills
- Strong face to face skills (questioning, objection handling, negotiation, persuasion and expectation management), and proven ability in delivery of training.
- Ability to continue to perform well under pressure.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, interpersonal and documentation skills.
- High degree of initiative and ability to work unsupervised and on client’s premises.
- Ability to think outside the box and offer positive solutions to problems.
Experience/ Qualifications required
- 2+ years in a similar client facing training role (desirable but not mandatory).
- Recognised ‘Education & Training’ qualification (desirable but not mandatory).
- Proven track record of presenting in front of audiences.
- Demonstrable ICT skills including current Microsoft Office applications.
- Personable with a confident and professional style.
- Quick but reasoned thinker with a logical approach and attention to detail.
- Empathetic and reliable with a customer centric approach.
- Able to embrace challenges, be adaptable and responsible.
- Enjoy travel and hold a full UK driving licence (Pool car and Premier Inn card provided).
Wise Software (UK) Ltd. Is a modern exciting, growing and forward-thinking company that develops and sells orderwise, a market leading business management software solution. OrderWise is used by a small, medium and large businesses across the UK and beyond, with over 10,000 users across a wide range of industry sectors.
Wise Software (UK) Ltd. Is part of Forterro, a European software group focused mainly on ERP-Software solutions and serving over 10,000 small and midsize manufacturing companies. Forterro employ over 1500 employees who work from over 40 locations around the world. More information about the Forterro Group is available on: www.forterro.com
What we can offer
By working as part of our team, we want all our colleagues to feel:
- Play a valuable, recognised, part in a high performing and growing group of software companies, with a competitive annual salary.
- Annual performance and salary reviews.
- Flexitime and flexible breaks to provide that all important work life balance.
- Wellbeing support, including flu shots and professional mental health support.
- Subsidised food and beverage options throughout your day, with free lunches on ‘Team days’.
- Regular and annual engagement & company events.
- A company gym to use throughout the week.