OrderWise in June 2021 - v21.6
The latest edition of our product – version 21.6 – is now available. Our teams have continued in their outstanding optimisations that make OrderWise the ultimate exemplar of efficient and effective business management software. Read on to learn more about some of the latest developments in courier integration, accounting processes, system features, and much more besides.
To make it even easier to ensure complete coordination with your courier partners, OrderWise v21.6 contains these latest features, as well as many others:
- New integration with the courier Rico PUDO.
- IOSS number menu options for DPD and DPD Local.
- EORI and VAT number updates for DPD Local API.
- Streamlined EU deliveries processes for UPS Worldship 2012-2015 – International Direct Feed.
- New Brexit compliance changes to the integration with DHL API – International Direct Feed.
- Global discount apportion for Royal Mail Click and Drop – International Feed.
These are just some of the many new aspects of this module. A clear showing that OrderWise works hard to get everything you need to the right people, in good time, for the best price.
To help you stay fully cognisant of every last aspect of your accounts and transaction histories, OrderWise v21.6 contains the following new features and improvements.
- Batch payment export definition is now available for HSBC.
- Invoices can now be automatically allocated to GRNI records.
- Transactions related to a specific posting in the Detailed Stock Posting section can now be viewed through the ‘Transaction History’ grid, accessible while viewing a journal.
All this and more is here in v21.6 to make your account system that much simpler to use.
Several overall system improvements have also been added in v21.6 to make the process and function of OrderWise as smooth as functionally possible. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
- An expansion to the foreign characters available through the ‘Use Extended Character Set’ utility.
- Select/Deselect specific customers from the schedule service task section ‘Output invoice/credit to PDF’
- The task ‘Database maintenance’ can now be run with the scheduled service system
This efficient interconnecting of the modules makes your business processes ever easier at each stage.
Discover OrderWise v21.6
These three subsections are just the tip of the iceberg. When you read the full release notes of OrderWise v21.6 the entire picture becomes dazzlingly clear. It includes everything from our latest robotic system integrations, the new features to be found in reports and layouts, and the further refinements of the Android HHT programmes.
Bring your company the best in business management software – OrderWise 21.6.