OrderWise in February 2021 - v21.2
At OrderWise, we plan to continue 2021 in the same spirit as we started. More upgrades. More improvements. More software options to make day-to-day business operations that little bit smoother. Whether you need additional courier connections, new Brexit-facing features, or updated online store options, OrderWise is ready to help in a whole host of new ways.
The process of getting goods from point A-to-B will be getting even smoother for many more operators. This February, OrderWise v21.2 will be introducing the following new integrations:
- MXL courier integration
- Updated UPN courier integration
- Integration with Walkers Transport API
- Integration with AN Post couriers
Also, to further assist with Brexit-related issues, v21.2 now features a new importer EORI field for DPD and Parcelforce. Every process offering a more streamlined operation.
Online store and ecommerce
Ecommerce continues to be more central than ever amidst the ongoing restrictions. For that reason, and many others, OrderWise v21.2 is introducing a range of new features in its online store software. These include:
- Advanced new click-and-collect delivery options
- Sage Pay Card Tokenisation
- Settlement discounts integrated into invoices
- Percentage cost options in delivery method rates
- Ability to import the customer’s EORI from ecommerce XML files
OrderWise continues to develop its software deployments in all fields, whether it is desktop, mobile, or handheld terminals. The recent Android HHT module continues to receive updates and developments to ensure it is always at optimum operation. These latest features include:
- Work order modes in the manufacturing deployment
- Print pack scan labels for picking
- Updated force scan of bin settings
And much more…
Speak to your accounts manager to learn more about the full range of abilities offered by OrderWise v21.2. A sampling from other modules includes the following:
- Invoicing – Ability to see order history across your invoice generation
- Sales – Full integration with Stripe
- Purchasing – Ability to approve purchase orders via email
- Accounts – Ability to add discounts into customers’ receipts when paying a given month’s invoice.
At OrderWise, our teams of talented technicians, dedicated developers, tenacious testers and experienced software engineers will always bring your business the very best business software solutions. February 2021 and OrderWise v21.2 is no exception.