Business Development Manager
Want to kick-start a career with an award-winning UK software company? Now’s your chance!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and capable person to join our expanding Business Development Team. Our Business Development Team are responsible for establishing business growth opportunities. The primary purpose of the Business Development Manager role is to obtain new clients and foster business relationships, including establishing initial contact with prospective customers, providing key information and qualifying suitable leads for further development within the business.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and generate leads.
- Researching organisations, individuals and events to find new opportunities.
- Finding and developing new markets and ways to contact prospects.
- Identify potential decision makers within a business and find ways to contact them.
- Understand businesses pain points & issues and be able to explain how these can be overcome.
- Attend conferences, meetings and trade shows.
- Deliver consistent results for generation of leads.
- Gain and maintain relationship with referrers and consultants to gain new business from their client base.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player and good relationship building skills.
- Be self-motivated and demonstrate a positive outlook.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong computer skills (including Microsoft Office).
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty.
- Previous Sales or Business Development experience.
- Experience using CRM systems.
By working as part of the OrderWise team, all colleagues enjoy the following:
- Playing a valuable, recognised, part in a family company
- Competitive annual salary
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- Attendance bonus scheme
- 3 weeks paid OrderWise tuition
- On-going staff training and improvement programmes
- 22 days paid holiday per year
- 8 days paid UK bank holidays
- You also get your Birthday off too!
- Easily accessible working location
- Smart / Casual Dress Code
- Weekly baskets of fruit for each department
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free parking
- Modern, warm and friendly working environment
- Access to fully equipped private Company Gym with Personal Trainer
- Subsidised on-site Staff Café offering coffees, breakfasts, weekly lunch specials and home made cakes.
- Flexi-Breaks allowing you to take your breaks whenever you prefer
- Working from home time
- Regular staff activity nights
Salary: £19,000 To £24,000 Depending On Experience
Hours: 40hrs p/wk (8:45am – 5:15pm, Mon. to Fri.)
To apply, click here
To find out more about life at OrderWise click here