Want to kick-start a career with an award-winning UK software company? Now’s your chance!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and capable person to join our expanding Software Development Team developing our OrderWise software. At the forefront of everything we do, our Software Development Team aim to provide consistently bug free software to OrderWise users whilst maintaining defined SLAs. Our Software Development Team are a busy, hardworking and dynamic team, who are continually looking to improve the way they work and improve the quality of the software we produce, whilst keeping abreast of continual developments and changes within the industry.
What the role involves:
- Balance a variety of concurrent projects and development tasks.
- Collaborate with the web designers, developers, and other internal departments to both express and understand development requirements.
- Participate in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications.
- Full-Stack developer.
- Laravel framework and the Blade templating architecture or any other MVC framework e.g. Symfony.
- PHP, MySQL, SQL.
- Consuming web services such as SOAP, WSDL and RESTful.
- Proven responsive and mobile design implementation.
- Version control (Git, Bitbucket, Subversion).
- UX/UI concepts.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive ‘cando’ attitude.
- Linux (CentOS).
- Experience of eCommerce shopping carts e.g. Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce.
- Use of any metrics tools for analysis of a website.
- An appreciation of SEO and its impact of the development of a website.
What we can offer in return
Alongside a great starting salary, we want all of our colleagues to feel:
- Alongside statutory leave, we offer additional holiday for your birthday, and for each year you work with us.
- Flexitime and flexible breaks to provide that all important work life balance.
- Hybrid working between the office and home.
- Wellbeing support, including flu shots and professional mental health support.
- Subsidised ‘Hive’ café, offering food and beverage options throughout your day.
- Team events and perks, including free lunches on ‘Team Days’.
- Annual team and company events, including our annual ‘Colleague Awards’ night.
- A company gym to use throughout the week.
- Colleague discounts from local and national providers.
- We also offer other occupational benefits including death in service and critical illness cover.
Salary: Competitive – Dependant On Experience
Hours: 40hrs p/wk (8:45am – 5:15pm, Mon. to Fri.)
To find out more about life at OrderWise click hereAPPLY NOW