Want to kick-start a career with an award-winning UK software company? Now’s your chance!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and capable person to join our expanding Software Development Team developing our OrderWise software. At the forefront of everything we do, our Software Development Team aim to provide consistently bug free software to OrderWise users whilst maintaining defined SLAs. Our Software Development Team are a busy, hardworking and dynamic team, who are continually looking to improve the way they work and improve the quality of the software we produce, whilst keeping abreast of continual developments and changes within the industry.
What the role involves:
- Balance a variety of concurrent projects and development tasks.
- Collaborate with the web designers, developers, and other internal departments to both express and understand development requirements.
- Participate in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications.
- Full-Stack developer.
- Laravel framework and the Blade templating architecture or any other MVC framework e.g. Symfony.
- PHP, MySQL, SQL.
- Consuming web services such as SOAP, WSDL and RESTful.
- Proven responsive and mobile design implementation.
- Version control (Git, Bitbucket, Subversion).
- UX/UI concepts.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive ‘cando’ attitude.
- Linux (CentOS).
- Experience of eCommerce shopping carts e.g. Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce.
- Use of any metrics tools for analysis of a website.
- An appreciation of SEO and its impact of the development of a website.
By working as part of the OrderWise team, all colleagues enjoy the following:
- Playing a valuable, recognised, part in a family company
- Competitive annual salary
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- Attendance bonus scheme
- 3 weeks paid OrderWise tuition
- On-going staff training and improvement programmes
- 22 days paid holiday per year
- 8 days paid UK bank holidays
- You also get your Birthday off too!
- Easily accessible working location
- Smart / Casual Dress Code
- Weekly baskets of fruit for each department
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free parking
- Modern, warm and friendly working environment
- Access to fully equipped private Company Gym with Personal Trainer
- Subsidised on-site Staff Café offering coffees, breakfasts, weekly lunch specials and home made cakes.
- Flexi-Breaks allowing you to take your breaks whenever you prefer
- Working from home time
- Regular staff activity nights
Salary: Competitive – Dependant On Experience
Hours: 40hrs p/wk (8:45am – 5:15pm, Mon. to Fri.)
To find out more about life at OrderWise click hereAPPLY NOW