Technical Support Adviser
Want to kick-start a career with an award-winning UK software company? Now’s your chance!
We’re on the hunt for a confident and capable individual to join our expanding Support Team as a Technical Support Adviser. The ideal candidate will be a team player and confident communicator, looking for a new challenge within a fast-paced industry.
As the first port of call for a software query, it will be your job to provide a consistent level of customer service based on trust, care and excellence. Being at the forefront of our customers’ experience with OrderWise offers a rewarding career, providing you with extensive knowledge of the product and invaluable experience in a national software company.
Our Support department is based in our bustling Head Office just outside Lincoln. The ideal candidate will already possess customer service or business-based experience and show that they can think on their feet!
- To provide first line OrderWise support to customers
- To ensure requests for support are dealt with promptly and appropriately
- Redirect or escalate support requests to the appropriate person or team as required
- Proactively provide information to users on the progress of outstanding support tickets
- Liaise with colleagues within Technical Support and other teams to ensure continuity of service for all users
- Well organised with good prioritisation skills
- Motivated and client focused
- A team player with the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of the team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Approachable with a willingness to help others
- Ability to present information in a friendly and professional manner
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to learn quickly and accurately
- Have previous customer/client care or support experience
Salary: £18,000 To £22,000 Depending On Experience
Hours: 40hrs p/wk (8:45am – 5:15pm, Mon. to Fri.)
To find out more about life at OrderWise click hereAPPLY NOW