Software Implementation Technician
Want to kick-start a career with an award-winning UK software company? Now’s your chance!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and capable person to join our expanding Implementation Team as a Software Implementation Technician. The ideal candidate will be an experienced team player looking for a new challenge in a fast paced software company. At the forefront of making sure our clients go live with exceptional care, this role aims to provide a consistently excellent service to new OrderWise users whilst maintaining defined SLAs in relation to the Implementation Team as a whole. You will be playing a key role in helping clients adapt to the OrderWise solution both at our premises and at the clients premises. You will be a part of a busy, hardworking and dynamic team, who are continually looking at the best ways they work and improve the service we provide, whilst keeping abreast of continual developments and changes within our software.
After substantial training on OrderWise you will join your team and learn about how they work, what targets they have and how they achieve them. Your Manager will help bring out the best in you so you can contribute to the team target as quickly as possible. You will find each day rewarding and enjoyable, feel a valued member of the team and understand how you contribute to the Company as a whole. You will be confident and good at problem solving, have the ability to ‘think on your feet’ and have excellent communication skills. Ideally you will have customer service or business-based experience and be a good all rounder with Microsoft Windows software products. Additionally, you will show evidence of the ability to learn new skills quickly and accurately.
- To provide OrderWise Software Implementation Services to customers
- Help clients learn and manage their new OrderWise Software
- To ensure requests for assistance are dealt with promptly and appropriately
- Redirect or escalate support requests to the appropriate person or team as required including liaising with our in house development team regarding any complex investigations
- Pro-actively provide information to users on the progress of outstanding implementation elements.
- Help OrderWise clients at our premises and their premises.
- Great computer and Microsft Windows Software skills
- Natural outgoing personality, keen to meet new people and build new business relationships
- Well organised with good prioritisation skills
- Be organised, motivated and client focused
- A team player with ability to work on own initiative and as part of the team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Approachable with a willingness to help others
- Ability to present information in a friendly yet professional manner
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to learn quickly and accurately
By working as part of the OrderWise team, all colleagues enjoy the following:
- Playing a valuable, recognised, part in a family company
- Competitive annual salary
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- Attendance bonus scheme
- 3 weeks paid OrderWise tuition
- On-going staff training and improvement programmes
- 22 days paid holiday per year
- 8 days paid UK bank holidays
- You also get your Birthday off too!
- Easily accessible working location
- Smart / Casual Dress Code
- Weekly baskets of fruit for each department
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free parking
- Modern, warm and friendly working environment
- Access to fully equipped private Company Gym with Personal Trainer
- Subsidised on-site Staff Café offering coffees, breakfasts, weekly lunch specials and home made cakes.
- Flexi-Breaks allowing you to take your breaks whenever you prefer
- Working from home time
- Regular staff activity nights
Salary: £19,000 To £23,000 Depending On Experience
Hours: 40hrs p/wk (8:45am – 5:15pm, Mon. to Fri.)
To find out more about life at OrderWise click hereAPPLY NOW