Microsoft .NET Software Developer
Want to kick-start a career with an award-winning UK software company? Now’s your chance!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and capable person to join our expanding Software Development Team developing our core web based OrderWise software. The ideal candidate will be already know Microsoft .NET and have achieved developing significant sized solutions in this. At the forefront of everything we do, our Software Development Team aim to provide consistently bug free software to OrderWise users whilst maintaining defined SLAs.
Our Software Development Team is a busy, hardworking and dynamic team, who are continually looking to improve the way they work and improve the quality of the software we produce, whilst keeping abreast of continual developments and changes within the industry.
- Responsible for working on all aspects of our latest software including design, development, implementation, deployment and maintenance
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Work closely with the Testing Team to ensure a high quality of product is release to our customers
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer
- Familiarity with Microsoft technologies such as C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core and design/architectural patterns
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Experience using Visual Studio
- Experience using Microsoft SQL Server
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience with Azure services
- Implementation of front-end frameworks
- Experience debugging web application performance using profiling tools and load testing
What we can offer in return
Alongside a great starting salary, we want all of our colleagues to feel:
- Alongside statutory leave, we offer additional holiday for your birthday, and for each year you work with us.
- Flexitime and flexible breaks to provide that all important work life balance.
- Hybrid working between the office and home.
- Wellbeing support, including flu shots and professional mental health support.
- Subsidised ‘Hive’ café, offering food and beverage options throughout your day.
- Team events and perks, including free lunches on ‘Team Days’.
- Annual team and company events, including our annual ‘Colleague Awards’ night.
- A company gym to use throughout the week.
- Colleague discounts from local and national providers.
- We also offer other occupational benefits including death in service and critical illness cover.
Salary: Competitive – Dependent On Experience
Hours: 40hrs p/wk (8:45am – 5:15pm, Mon. to Fri.)
To find out more about life at OrderWise click hereAPPLY NOW