Microsoft .NET Software Developer
Want to kick-start a career with an award-winning UK software company? Now’s your chance!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and capable person to join our expanding Software Development Team developing our core web based OrderWise software. The ideal candidate will be already know Microsoft .NET and have achieved developing significant sized solutions in this. At the forefront of everything we do, our Software Development Team aim to provide consistently bug free software to OrderWise users whilst maintaining defined SLAs.
Our Software Development Team is a busy, hardworking and dynamic team, who are continually looking to improve the way they work and improve the quality of the software we produce, whilst keeping abreast of continual developments and changes within the industry.
- Responsible for working on all aspects of our latest software including design, development, implementation, deployment and maintenance
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Work closely with the Testing Team to ensure a high quality of product is release to our customers
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer
- Familiarity with Microsoft technologies such as C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core and design/architectural patterns
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Experience using Visual Studio
- Experience using Microsoft SQL Server
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience with Azure services
- Implementation of front-end frameworks
- Experience debugging web application performance using profiling tools and load testing
What we can offer you
By working as part of the OrderWise team, all colleagues enjoy the following:
- A flexi-time setup allowing you to balance your work/personal commitments your way.
- Flexi-breaks allowing you to take your breaks whenever you prefer throughout the day.
- Regular performance and salary reviews.
- Attendance bonus scheme.
- On-going staff training and improvement programmes.
- An initial 22 days paid annual leave + 8 bank holidays + a day off for your birthday.
- An extra day of annual leave for every year you work for the company.
- Easily accessible working location with parking.
- Smart/casual dress code.
- Access to our private company gym with a personal trainer.
- Subsidised on-site staff café offering coffees, breakfasts, weekly lunch specials and homemade cakes.
If you would like to know more about this role, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. A member of our recruitment team will be able to answer any questions you may have.
Salary: Competitive – Dependent On Experience
Hours: 40hrs p/wk (8:45am – 5:15pm, Mon. to Fri.)
To find out more about life at OrderWise click hereAPPLY NOW