Sales Development Representative
Want to kick-start a rewarding career? Come and join an award-winning UK software company.
This role is to establish and retain business growth opportunities within the existing customer base and finding sales opportunities by fostering relationships with customers. The role will include contacting customers when they enquire to qualify leads and proactively reaching out to customers to generate new enquiries.
Who We Are
Wise Software (UK) Ltd. is a modern, exciting, growing and forward-thinking company that develops and sells OrderWise, a market leading business management software solution. OrderWise is used by small, medium and large businesses across the UK and beyond, with over 10,000 users across a wide range of industry sectors. We continue to grow from strength to strength, achieving a turnover of £15.4m in 2021 and demonstrating significant year on year growth.
We have over 200 employees working across our teams including Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Trainers, Sales Coordinators and Technical Support Advisers, all of whom enjoy working from our purpose-built Head Office near Lincoln. The OrderWise team is dynamic, creative, dedicated and diverse, and we are looking for the best people to join us on our journey in taking the company through our next phase of growth.
- Contacting the existing customer base to establish rapport and generate leads.
- Be the initial contact for enquiries that come into the business to qualify leads.
- Researching our customers to identify customers that are growing or industries that are booming.
- Identifying lost sales and actively contacting customers to re-gain interest.
- Identify potential decision makers within a business and find ways to contact them.
- Understand businesses pain points & issues and be able to explain how these can be overcome.
- Attend conferences and trade shows.
- Deliver consistent results for generation of leads.
- Gain and maintain relationships with customers and actively ask them to refer new businesses.
Knowledge & Skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong team player and good relationship building skills.
- Be self-motivated and demonstrate a positive outlook.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong computer skills (including Microsoft Office).
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty.
- Previous Business Development experience.
- Experience using CRM systems.
What we can offer you
By working as part of the OrderWise team, all colleagues enjoy the following:
- A flexi-time setup allowing you to balance your work/personal commitments your way.
- Flexi-breaks allowing you to take your breaks whenever you prefer throughout the day.
- Regular performance and salary reviews.
- Attendance bonus scheme.
- On-going staff training and improvement programmes.
- An initial 22 days paid annual leave + 8 bank holidays + a day off for your birthday.
- An extra day of annual leave for every year you work for the company.
- Easily accessible working location with parking.
- Smart/casual dress code.
- Access to our private company gym with a personal trainer.
- Subsidised on-site staff café offering coffees, breakfasts, weekly lunch specials and homemade cakes.
Salary: Competitive – Dependant On Experience
Hours: 40hrs p/wk (8:45am – 5:15pm, Mon. to Fri.)
To find out more about life at OrderWise click hereAPPLY NOW