Sales Development Representative
Want to kick-start a rewarding career? Come and join an award-winning UK software company.
This role is to establish and retain business growth opportunities within the existing customer base and finding sales opportunities by fostering relationships with customers. The role will include contacting customers when they enquire to qualify leads and proactively reaching out to customers to generate new enquiries.
We provide a competitive starting salary + target-led bonuses.
- Contacting the existing customer base to establish rapport and generate leads.
- Be the initial contact for enquiries that come into the business to qualify leads.
- Researching our customers to identify customers that are growing or industries that are booming.
- Identifying lost sales and actively contacting customers to re-gain interest.
- Identify potential decision makers within a business and find ways to contact them.
- Understand businesses pain points & issues and be able to explain how these can be overcome.
- Attend conferences and trade shows.
- Deliver consistent results for generation of leads.
- Gain and maintain relationships with customers and actively ask them to refer new businesses.
What we need from you
- Previous Business Development experience.
- Experience using CRM systems.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with all customers of all sizes and sectors.
- Enthusiasm, positivity, and a solution focused mentality.
- An understanding of general business operations, common pain points and the impacts these can have.
- Strong computer skills (including Microsoft Office).
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty.
What we can offer in return
By working as part of our team, we want all our colleagues to feel:
- Alongside statutory leave, we offer additional holiday for your birthday, and for each year you work with us.
- Flexitime and flexible breaks to provide that all important work life balance.
- Hybrid working between the office and home.
- Wellbeing support, including flu shots and professional mental health support.
- Subsidised ‘Hive’ café, offering food and beverage options throughout your day.
- Team events and perks, including free lunches on ‘Team Days’.
- On target bonuses and rewards.
- Annual team and company events, including our annual ‘Colleague Awards’ night.
- A company gym to use throughout the week.
- Colleague discounts from local and national providers.
- We also offer other occupational benefits including death in service and critical illness cover.
Who We Are
Wise Software (UK) Ltd. is a modern, exciting, growing and forward-thinking company that develops and sells OrderWise, a market leading business management software solution. OrderWise is used by small, medium and large businesses across the UK and beyond, with over 10,000 users across a wide range of industry sectors. We continue to grow from strength to strength, achieving a turnover of £15.4m in 2021 and demonstrating significant year on year growth.
We have over 200 employees working across our teams including Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Trainers, Sales Coordinators and Technical Support Advisers, all of whom enjoy working from our purpose-built Head Office near Lincoln. The OrderWise team is dynamic, creative, dedicated and diverse, and we are looking for the best people to join us on our journey in taking the company through our next phase of growth.
Salary: £22,000 – £28,000 Dependent On Experience + on target bonus
Hours: 40hrs p/wk (8:45am – 5:15pm, Mon. to Fri.)
To find out more about life at OrderWise click hereAPPLY NOW