Robotics Solutions – Sales Consultant
Want to kick-start a career with an award-winning UK software company? Now’s your chance!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and capable person to join the OW Robotics (OWR) team as a Robotics Solutions – Sales Consultant. We are looking for the right person to share in our vision to deliver the next generation of robotics. OWR offers other business throughout the UK and Europe the opportunity to join us in a partnership to launch their own automation journey. With the help of our innovative technology, in-house engineering, software teams and class leading robotic hardware we are aiming to make a fundamental shift in automation for warehouse, manufacturing and logistical operations.
To achieve this, we are seeking the right person that can help us build these relationships, nurture new opportunities and keep us plugged into these sectors. We are not looking for someone to just sell a range of products, but an individual that can discover, grow and consolidate a successful partnership no matter the size or scope of the customer. You must be confident and outgoing, to fit with the ethos of the business, with technical qualification and proven sales experience within the logistics and automation sector.
We are an end-to-end solutions provider not a reseller, and we pride ourselves on finding the right solution to fit our clients’ needs. This is your chance to build and drive a high performing sales team by bringing OWR exposure to new markets and opportunities.
- Identify new opportunities for viable business partnerships through a range of sales channels.
- Onboarding new customers using identification, nurture and sales proposals though to closure.
- Utilise existing and establish new professional connections within different sectors.
- Working with marketing teams on positioning, targeting and ABM strategies.
- Positioning and selling whole solutions, considering all parts of the puzzle.
- Effectively presenting OWR solutions both written and verbally.
- Building director and senior level relationships.
- 6+ years proven sales / business development within the automation and logistics industry.
- Strong technical understanding of automation and robotic technology.
- Goal driven, self-motivated and highly competitive.
- Creative with an aptitude for new ideas and strategies.
- Confidence to act autonomously on behalf of the business.
- Knowledge / use of CRM, LinkedIn and sales prospecting platforms.
- Located within the UK.
What you can expect from us
- Competitive salary + OTE
- Company car
- Flexible working
- Suite of ongoing personal benefits
- A chance to define your career
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £45,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
To find out more about life at OrderWise click hereAPPLY NOW