First-rate business solutions through cutting-edge software. Be a part of it.
We are on the lookout for a confident, experienced Project Manager to join our expanding Projects & Implementation department.
An OrderWise Project Manager is a busy, hardworking and dynamic player, who oversees the implementation of our software from start to finish. You’ll manage a caseload of several customers and their bespoke projects simultaneously. You’ll also keep yourself up to date with the continual developments within our software.
We pride ourselves on consistent, excellent customer service, whilst maintaining defined SLAs. As the first point of contact for new OrderWise customers, it will be your job to drive projects forward. You’ll be answering questions and queries, coordinating and liaising with customers and other OrderWise colleagues to get the job done to an outstanding level, every time.
What you’ll be doing
- Be the dedicated project manager for new OrderWise customers.
- Ensuring requests from clients are dealt with promptly and appropriately.
- Redirecting or escalating requests to the appropriate person within the Project & Implementation department as required.
- Pro-actively providing information to clients to develop their projects.
- Liaising with colleagues and other teams to ensure continuity of service for all clients.
- Participating in appropriate training activities and encouraging and supporting other colleagues in their development and training.
- Participating in customer ‘go lives’ at their premises.
What we need from you
- Experience in project management. (Desirable)
- Knowledge of business processes.
- Ideally experienced in business software.
- Enjoy customer facing interaction.
- Well organised with good prioritisation skills.
- A team player with ability to work on own initiative and as part of the team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a confidence in all forms of communication.
- Ability to present information in a friendly yet professional manner.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and accurately.
What we can offer in return
Alongside a great starting salary, we want all of our colleagues to feel:
- Alongside statutory leave, we offer additional holiday for your birthday, and for each year you work with us.
- Flexitime and flexible breaks to provide that all important work life balance.
- Hybrid working between the office and home.
- Wellbeing support, including flu shots and professional mental health support.
- Subsidised ‘Hive’ café, offering food and beverage options throughout your day.
- Team events and perks, including free lunches on ‘Team Days’.
- Annual team and company events, including our annual ‘Colleague Awards’ night.
- A company gym to use throughout the week.
- Colleague discounts from local and national providers.
- We also offer other occupational benefits including death in service and critical illness cover.
Who We Are
Wise Software (UK) Ltd. is a modern, exciting, growing and forward-thinking company that develops and sells OrderWise, a market leading business management software solution. OrderWise is used by small, medium and large businesses across the UK and beyond, with over 10,000 users across a wide range of industry sectors.
We continue to grow from strength to strength, achieving a turnover of £15.4m in 2021 and demonstrating significant year on year growth.We have over 200 employees working across our teams including Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Trainers, Sales Coordinators and Technical Support Advisers, all of whom enjoy working from our purpose-built Head Office near Lincoln. The OrderWise team is dynamic, creative, dedicated and diverse, and we are looking for the best people to join us on our journey in taking the company through our next phase of growth.
Salary: Starting from £25,000 Depending On Experience
Hours: 40hrs p/wk (8:45am – 5:15pm, Mon. to Fri.)
To find out more about life at OrderWise click hereAPPLY NOW