Outstanding interpersonal skills? An interest in bringing out the best in others? Come and join an award-winning UK software company.
We are on the lookout for an exceptional individual. Your job will be like no other in the business – we want someone who can be a ‘champion’ of the people. You will be right in the mix on a daily basis – providing a point of contact for colleagues; supporting concerns, obtaining feedback and driving change to ensure our colleague workforce is the best it can be.
Alongside this, you’ll also support with some of the more ‘traditional’ HR elements, covering the employee life cycle. We also need you to bring passion and enthusiasm for supporting health, wellbeing and diversity, as well as confidence and assertiveness to handle those difficult conversations and situations that form part of any modern business.
Who We Are
Wise Software (UK) Ltd. is a modern, exciting, growing and forward-thinking company that develops and sells OrderWise, a market leading business management software solution. OrderWise is used by small, medium and large businesses across the UK and beyond, with over 10,000 users across a wide range of industry sectors. We continue to grow from strength to strength, achieving a turnover of £15.4m in 2021 and demonstrating significant year on year growth.
We have over 200 employees working across our teams including Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Trainers, Sales Coordinators and Technical Support Advisers, all of whom enjoy working from our purpose-built Head Office near Lincoln. The OrderWise team is dynamic, creative, dedicated and diverse, and we are looking for the best people to join us on our journey in taking the company through our next phase of growth.
- Provide a point of contact for colleagues – addressing concerns and personal requirements, as well as providing an advocate service for conflict resolution.
- Work with NatWest Mentor HR Services to ensure all HR related law and legislation is adhered to.
- Liaise with and support management and individuals to ensure all HR matters are dealt with professionally and appropriately.
- Support the recruitment process including advertising, selecting, onboarding etc.
- Keep all staff contracts up to date.
- Keep the Employee Handbook up to date.
- Support management to ensure each colleague’s training and development requirements are met.
Knowledge & Skills
- Experience and qualification(s) within a HR related field.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills. You must be well organised, confident and assertive.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to understand detailed data and analysis and translate the key messages to management.
- A team player with the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of the team.
- Approachable with a passion for helping others.
What we can offer you
By working as part of the OrderWise team, all colleagues enjoy the following:
- A flexi-time setup allowing you to balance your work/personal commitments your way.
- Flexi-breaks allowing you to take your breaks whenever you prefer throughout the day.
- Regular performance and salary reviews.
- Attendance bonus scheme.
- On-going staff training and improvement programmes.
- An initial 22 days paid annual leave + 8 bank holidays + a day off for your birthday.
- An extra day of annual leave for every year you work for the company.
- Easily accessible working location with parking.
- Smart/casual dress code.
- Access to our private company gym with a personal trainer.
- Subsidised on-site staff café offering coffees, breakfasts, weekly lunch specials and homemade cakes.
Salary: £25,000 Depending On Experience
Hours: 40hrs p/wk (8:45am – 5:15pm, Mon. to Fri.)
To find out more about life at OrderWise click hereAPPLY NOW