Operations Management Executive
Want to kick-start a career with an award-winning UK software company? Now’s your chance!
Wise Software (UK) Ltd. is a modern, exciting, growing and forward-thinking company that develops and sells OrderWise, a market leading business management software solution. OrderWise is used by small, medium and large businesses across the UK and beyond, with over 10,000 users across a wide range of industry sectors. We continue to grow from strength to strength, achieving a turnover of £14.1m in 2020 and demonstrating significant year on year growth.
We have over 200 employees working across our teams including Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Trainers, Sales Coordinators and Technical Support Advisers, all of whom enjoy working from our purpose-built Head Office near Lincoln. The OrderWise team is dynamic, creative, dedicated and diverse, and we are looking for the best people to join us on our journey in taking the company through our next phase of growth.
Our Customer Success department’s focus is in its name – ensuring our customers get the very best out of the OrderWise software, in a way that personally suits them best. We are a business supporting other businesses, and for that reason one of our key objectives is to form ongoing partnerships with our customers. We do this so that we can help them build and achieve their own success, equipped with our software that grows right along with them.
As a Operations Management Executive in the Customer Success team, it will be your job to establish and maintain these relationships. Equipped with your knowledge of the OrderWise system and what it can do, it will be your responsibility to go to the very heart of our customers’ businesses. You’ll learn what they do, how they work and then you’ll apply your expertise to help them achieve their true potential.
This role requires a person who knows business – how it works, its processes and best practices, and someone who can then see the big picture of how OrderWise fits into it all. You’ll be confident in being hands on and the face of the company, speaking to customers daily both over the phone and in person when you visit their premises.
· Providing a single point of contact to help build and maintain a closer relationship with your assigned customers by having someone they can always trust and rely on.
· Going on site visits to review your customers’ operations to ensure the software they are utilising continues to meet the demands of their business now and for the future and is being used efficiently.
· Highlighting useful system upgrades and enhancements that will benefit your customers’ businesses to aid in reaching their goals.
· Offering free advice on developing and optimising working practices, as well as sharing top tips on the system to help your customers save time and reduce costs.
· Being a direct contact to handle all the on-going and future needs of their system.
· Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of any queries and sales of the solution according to your customers’ needs and objectives.
· Being responsible for keeping customers satisfied with the software and delivering exceptional customer service on a day-to-day basis.
· Handling any issues your customers may have across the business and finding an acceptable, agreed resolution that will benefit both parties.
Knowledge & Skills
· Be able to build strong and lasting relationships with all business sizes and sectors.
· Understand how businesses operate, with demonstrable experience.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills and confidence in regular customer interaction.
· Thorough organisational and prioritisation skills to ensure all customer queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
· Effectively manage complaints and conflict.
· A drive for learning to thoroughly understand the software we develop, sell, support and maintain.
· A keen attention to detail and adhere to SLAs.
· Thorough problem-solving skills and the ability to think out of the box for alternative solutions.
· Excellent communication skills through all communication channels.
· Self-motivated and able to thrive in a target-driven environment.
· Natural relationship building skills where you act with integrity, reliability, and maturity – always.
· A willingness to travel regularly – the nature of this role will require you to drive our company cars and stay overnight when visiting customers.
Why work at OrderWise?
By working as part of the OrderWise team, all colleagues enjoy:
· Play a valuable, recognised part in a family run company.
· Competitive annual salary.
· Regular performance and salary reviews.
· Attendance bonus scheme.
· On-going staff training and improvement programmes.
· 22 days paid annual leave.
· 8 days paid UK bank holidays.
· An extra day of annual leave for every year you work for the company.
· You also get your birthday off too!
Perks & Benefits
· Easily accessible working location with free parking.
· Smart/casual dress code.
· Annual team and company events, including our prestigious Colleague Awards ceremony.
· Weekly baskets of fruit for each department.
· Childcare voucher scheme.
· Company pension scheme.
· Access to a fully equipped private company gym with a personal trainer.
· Subsidised on-site staff café offering coffees, breakfasts, weekly lunch specials and homemade cakes.
· Flexi-time allowing you the chance to work your day flexibly for that important work-life balance.
· Flexi-breaks allowing you to take your breaks whenever you prefer throughout your day.
· Varied break areas – whether you enjoy a game of table tennis, some PlayStation with a friend or a quiet corner to read a book, we have a space for you to relax in.
Salary: Dependant On Experience
Hours: 40hrs p/wk (8:45am – 5:15pm, Mon. to Fri.)
To find out more about life at OrderWise click here
To find out more, apply now by clicking the link below and completing our application form.
We look forward to hearing from you.APPLY NOW