Experienced marketer? Come and join an award-winning UK software company
We are on the lookout for an experienced and innovative senior marketer to manage our busy Marketing department and take the promotion of our products and services to the next level.
As our Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for the planning and execution of marketing campaigns that promote our products and services to our market sectors using the full marketing mix, managing our wider marketing team and external agencies to deliver against agreed marketing and sales pipeline targets.
Who we are
Wise Software (UK) Ltd. is a modern, exciting, growing and forward-thinking company that develops and sells OrderWise, a market leading business management software solution. OrderWise is used by small, medium and large businesses across the UK and beyond, with over 10,000 users across a wide range of industry sectors. We continue to grow from strength to strength, achieving a turnover of £15.4m in 2021 and demonstrating significant year on year growth.
We have over 200 employees working across our teams including Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Trainers, Sales Coordinators and Technical Support Advisers, all of whom enjoy working from our purpose-built Head Office near Lincoln. The OrderWise team is dynamic, creative, dedicated and diverse, and we are looking for the best people to join us on our journey in taking the company through our next phase of growth.
- Marketing strategy and leadership: Understand our target customers pain points and aspirations and create go-to-market plans that resonate with the market, using the full channel mix. Actively articulate the OrderWise and Wise Robotics vision and how we solve these challenges to prospects, customers, industry leaders and target publications.
- Demand generation: Develop and manage the execution and tracking of multi-channel lead generation programmes that create the volume and quality of leads to drive sales pipeline development in line with the annual BD and sales targets, keeping a clear eye on ROI and key channel KPIs.
- Content development: Understand the customer journey and create engaging content to help guide customers and prospects through the buying cycle across multiple touchpoints and channels – this includes working with BD, Sales, Customer Success and Account Management teams.
- Lead management and nurture: Understand the intricacies of lead nurture and understand the prospect to customer lifecycle which combines marketing activities with bd and sales teams to nurture leads generated to optimise sales.
- Marketing performance management: Regular reporting at a senior management level, ensuring that channel performance is meeting monthly KPIs.
- Team leadership: Lead our established marketing experts (both in-house and agency) to deliver against our marketing plans, objectives and KPIs. Ensure that each internal team member has an agreed development plan that supports both their individual development as well as business targets and objectives.
- Innovation: Continuously seek to innovate in the field of marketing and create an environment where new ideas and initiatives are generated and implemented – particularly in the area of developing our marketing, BD and sales tactics.
- Stakeholder management: Collaborate with managers across Sales, BD, Customer Success, Account Management, Ecommerce. Projects and Implementation and Support.
Skills and Experience
- A strong track record in direct and digital marketing working closely with sales teams in executing programs that accelerate growth in sales, new customer acquisition and market leadership.
- Solid understanding and experience of online lead generation, website optimisation, PPC, SEO, social media marketing, and lead generation theory and practice.
- Experienced in strategic marketing planning with a focus on metrics-driven management and a clear track record of maximising ROI of marketing investments.
- Experience managing the strategy, roadmap and go-to-market development of technology solutions.
- Strong reputation as a thought leader, awareness of technology and industry trends and external influencers.
- High degree of technical expertise and business acumen.
- Demonstrated self-starter with an ability to manage and motivate staff.
- Ability to set clear and deliverable goals.
- Strong ability to influence and work collaboratively with people at all levels and within various functions.
- Experience in HubSpot or similar CRM / marketing automation / reporting platforms.
- Experience in WordPress CMS.
- Experience in Google Analytics.
By working as part of the OrderWise team, all colleagues enjoy the following:
- A flexi-time setup allowing you to balance your work/personal commitments your way.
- Flexi-breaks allowing you to take your breaks whenever you prefer throughout the day.
- Regular performance and salary reviews.
- Attendance bonus scheme.
- On-going staff training and improvement programmes.
- An initial 22 days paid annual leave + 8 bank holidays + a day off for your birthday.
- An extra day of annual leave for every year you work for the company.
- Easily accessible working location with parking.
- Smart/casual dress code.
- Access to our private company gym with a personal trainer.
- Subsidised on-site staff café offering coffees, breakfasts, weekly lunch specials and homemade cakes.
Salary: Dependant On Experience
Hours: 40hrs p/wk (8:45am – 5:15pm, Mon. to Fri.)
To find out more about life at OrderWise click hereAPPLY NOW