Want to kick-start a career with an award-winning UK software company? Now’s your chance!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and capable person to join our expanding Marketing Team. As Marketing Executive you’ll be responsible for promoting our products and services to our market sectors using the full marketing mix, working with our wider marketing team and external agencies.
- Content marketing: Understand our software solutions, customer verticals, customer value proposition, pain points and topics of interest to develop and promote a rich content plan that attracts a qualified audience. You’ll be creating content like blogs, articles, social media posts, white papers, case studies, website copy and PR. SEO will be a key consideration when planning the content calendar.
- Social Media: Use our content plan, and industry news to create a content calendar across all relevant social media channels including outreach to influencers / partners.
- Email marketing: Plan multi-touch email acquisition and nurturing programs with compelling calls-to-action.
- Paid Digital and Social channels: Work closely with our wider marketing team and external agencies to create a programme of paid digital adverts to support specific content / vertical campaigns.
- PR: Work with the wider marketing team and our external agencies to raise our profile through organic and paid opportunities with relevant vertical publications.
- Reporting: Keep track of your campaigns and activity through reporting and planning tools such as Notion, Basecamp and Hubspot and provide campaign reports for monthly senior management meetings.
- Collaboration: Work with our sales and BD team to amplify our stories through our internal advocate network.
- Previous experience in either a B2B or Tech marketing background (both would be desirable).
- 3+ years marketing experience.
- Can do attitude and high energy to fit in with the fast pace of work.
- A focus on quality and results in everything you do at pace.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects from concept to execution.
- Strong copywriting skills and attention to detail.
- A good understanding of the basics of SEO.
- Experience in HubSpot or similar CRM / marketing automation / reporting platforms.
- Experience in WordPress CMS.
- Experience in Google Analytics.
By working as part of the OrderWise team, all colleagues enjoy the following:
- Playing a valuable, recognised, part in a family company
- Competitive annual salary
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- Attendance bonus scheme
- 3 weeks paid OrderWise tuition
- On-going staff training and improvement programmes
- 22 days paid holiday per year
- 8 days paid UK bank holidays
- You also get your Birthday off too!
- Easily accessible working location
- Smart / Casual Dress Code
- Weekly baskets of fruit for each department
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free parking
- Modern, warm and friendly working environment
- Access to fully equipped private Company Gym with Personal Trainer
- Subsidised on-site Staff Café offering coffees, breakfasts, weekly lunch specials and home made cakes.
- Flexi-Breaks allowing you to take your breaks whenever you prefer
- Working from home time
- Regular staff activity nights
Salary: Up to £28,000 – Dependant On Experience
Hours: 40hrs p/wk (8:45am – 5:15pm, Mon. to Fri.)
To find out more about life at OrderWise click hereAPPLY NOW