Junior Technical Support Adviser
Want to start your career with an award-winning UK software company? Now’s your chance!
We’re on the hunt for a confident and capable individual to join our expanding Support Team as a Junior Technical Support Adviser. The ideal candidate will be a team player and confident communicator, looking to start their career within a fast-paced industry.
As the first port of call for a software query, it will be your job to provide a consistent level of customer service based on trust, care and excellence. Being at the forefront of our customers’ experience with OrderWise offers a rewarding career, providing you with extensive knowledge of the product and invaluable experience in a national software company.
Our Support department is based in our bustling Head Office just outside Lincoln. The ideal candidate will already possess some customer service experience and can demonstrate that they can think on their feet!
- To provide first line OrderWise support to customers
- To ensure requests for support are dealt with promptly and appropriately
- Redirect or escalate support requests to the appropriate person or team as required
- Proactively provide information to users on the progress of outstanding support tickets
- Liaise with colleagues within Technical Support and other teams to ensure continuity of service for all users
- Well organised with good prioritisation skills
- Motivated and focussed on delivering excellent customer service
- A team player with the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of the team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to present information in a friendly and professional manner
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to learn quickly and accurately
- Desire to learn and develop as part of the Software Support Team
To find out more about working at OrderWise please read our “An Introduction to OrderWise” Brochure here.
Salary: £13,500 To £18,500 Depending On Experience
Hours: 40hrs p/wk (8:45am – 5:15pm, Mon. to Fri.)
To apply, click here