Want to kick-start a career with an award-winning UK software company? Now’s your chance!
Due to continued expansion we have an opportunity for an experienced IT Administrator to join our team. Our internal IT department are at the heart of everything we do as a business – from installations and upgrades to security and servers, you can be sure no two days will ever be the same.
Who we are
Wise Software (UK) Ltd. is a modern, exciting, growing and forward-thinking company that develops and sells OrderWise, a market leading business management software solution. OrderWise is used by small, medium and large businesses across the UK and beyond, with over 10,000 users across a wide range of industry sectors. We continue to grow from strength to strength, achieving a turnover of £15.4m in 2021 and demonstrating significant year on year growth. We have over 200 employees working across our teams including Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Trainers, Sales Coordinators and Technical Support Advisers, all of whom enjoy working from our purpose-built Head Office near Lincoln. The OrderWise team is dynamic, creative, dedicated and diverse, and we are looking for the best people to join us on our journey in taking the company through our next phase of growth.
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Ensure documentation and IT policies are updated
- Proven experience in an IT role
- Experience managing Active Directory
- Experience using PowerShell
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of managing Office 365
- Experience with Azure and Azure AD
- Experience with ticketing systems
What can we offer you?
By working as part of the OrderWise team, all colleagues enjoy the following:
- Playing a valuable, recognised part in a family company.
- Competitive annual salary.
- Regular performance and salary reviews.
- Attendance bonus scheme.
- On-going staff training and improvement programmes.
- 22 days paid annual leave.
- 8 days paid UK bank holidays.
- An extra day of annual leave for every year you work for the company.
- You also get your birthday off too!
- Easily accessible working location.
- Smart/casual dress code.
- Weekly baskets of fruit for each department.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Free parking.
- Modern, warm and friendly working environment.
- Access to fully equipped private company gym with a personal trainer.
- Subsidised on-site staff café offering coffees, breakfasts, weekly lunch specials and home made cakes.
- Flexi-breaks allowing you to take your breaks whenever you prefer.
Salary: Competitive – Dependant On Experience
Hours: 40hrs p/wk (8:45am – 5:15pm, Mon. to Fri.)
If you would like to know more about this role, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, where a member of our team will be able to answer any questions you may have.
To find out more about life at OrderWise click hereAPPLY NOW