Experienced in HR Management? Come and join an award-winning UK software company.
We are on the lookout for an experienced HR Manager. You’ll be working directly with senior management, on both a strategic and operational level to support the business to achieve its aims.
We need someone that has in depth knowledge of all aspects of HR including recruitment, employee relations, learning & development, communication and engagement and you should also be able to add value in other areas such as health & wellbeing and diversity.
Who we are
Wise Software (UK) Ltd. is a modern, exciting, growing and forward-thinking company that develops and sells OrderWise, a market leading business management software solution. OrderWise is used by small, medium and large businesses across the UK and beyond, with over 10,000 users across a wide range of industry sectors. We continue to grow from strength to strength, achieving a turnover of £15.4m in 2021 and demonstrating significant year on year growth.
We have over 200 employees working across our teams including Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Trainers, Sales Coordinators and Technical Support Advisers, all of whom enjoy working from our purpose-built Head Office near Lincoln. The OrderWise team is dynamic, creative, dedicated and diverse, and we are looking for the best people to join us on our journey in taking the company through our next phase of growth.
- Experienced in managing all HR matters for 200+ employees.
- Working with NatWest Mentor HR Services to ensure all HR related law and legislation is adhered to.
- Liaise with management and individuals to ensure all HR matters are dealt with professionally and appropriately.
- Handle the recruitment process including advertising, selecting, onboarding etc.
- Keep all staff contracts up to date.
- Keep the Employee Handbook up to date.
- Ensure each staff member receives all necessary training.
Knowledge & Skills
- Experience to a similar level with a proven time served track record.
- Professional certification (HR Qualification or equivalent).
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to understand detailed data and analysis and translate the key messages to management.
- Well organised and confident with both staff and customer interaction.
- A team player with ability to work on own initiative and as part of the team.
- Excellent IT, communication and prioritisation skills.
- Approachable with a willingness to help others.
- Ability to present information in a friendly yet professional manner.
- Ability to learn quickly and accurately.
- An ingrained attention to detail.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Effective communication skills
- Be able to provide two references, one of which must be from the previous employer.
What we can offer you
By working as part of the OrderWise team, all colleagues enjoy the following:
- A flexi-time setup allowing you to balance your work/personal commitments your way.
- Flexi-breaks allowing you to take your breaks whenever you prefer throughout the day.
- Regular performance and salary reviews.
- Attendance bonus scheme.
- On-going staff training and improvement programmes.
- An initial 22 days paid annual leave + 8 bank holidays + a day off for your birthday.
- An extra day of annual leave for every year you work for the company.
- Easily accessible working location with parking.
- Smart/casual dress code.
- Access to our private company gym with a personal trainer.
- Subsidised on-site staff café offering coffees, breakfasts, weekly lunch specials and homemade cakes.
Salary: Dependant On Experience
Hours: 40hrs p/wk (8:45am – 5:15pm, Mon. to Fri.)
Job Type: Full-time
To find out more about life at OrderWise click hereAPPLY NOW