Want to kick-start a career with an award-winning UK software company? Now’s your chance!
Wise Software (UK) Ltd. is a modern, exciting, growing and forward-thinking company that develops and sells OrderWise, a market leading business management software solution. OrderWise is used by small, medium and large businesses across the UK and beyond, with over 10,000 users across a wide range of industry sectors. We continue to grow from strength to strength, achieving a turnover of £14.1m in 2021 and demonstrating significant year on year growth.
We have over 200 employees working across our teams including Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Trainers, Sales Coordinators and Technical Support Advisers, all of whom enjoy working from our purpose-built Head Office near Lincoln. The OrderWise team is dynamic, creative, dedicated and diverse, and we are interested in talented people to join us on our journey in taking the company through our next phase of growth.
OrderWise Graduate Scheme
If you are an upcoming or recent graduate, we want to hear from you. Not sure which career path is right for you? Don’t worry – our recruitment team would love to meet with you and discuss your options – there are opportunities across the business to specialise in a wide variety of areas – everything from development and testing, to sales and marketing. We will listen to your goals and aspirations, match them with your skills and qualifications and find the role that is right for you.
Why work at OrderWise?
By working as part of the OrderWise team, all colleagues enjoy:
- Play a valuable, recognised part in a family run company.
- Competitive annual salary.
- Regular performance and salary reviews.
- Attendance bonus scheme.
- On-going staff training and improvement programmes.
- 22 days paid annual leave.
- 8 days paid UK bank holidays.
- An extra day of annual leave for every year you work for the company.
- You also get your birthday off too!
Perks & Benefits
- Easily accessible working location with free parking
- Smart/casual dress code.
- Annual team and company events, including our prestigious Colleague Awards ceremony.
- Weekly baskets of fruit for each department.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Access to a fully equipped private company gym with a personal trainer.
- Subsidised on-site staff café offering coffees, breakfasts, weekly lunch specials and homemade cakes.
- Flexi-time allowing you the chance to work your day flexibly for that important work-life balance.
- Flexi-breaks allowing you to take your breaks whenever you prefer throughout your day.
- Varied break areas – whether you enjoy a game of table tennis, some PlayStation with a friend or a quiet corner to read a book, we have a space for you to relax in.
To find out more, apply now by clicking the link below and completing our application form.
Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know you’re a graduate, and don’t forget to include your CV. A member of the recruitment team will get in touch with you to discuss the next steps.
We look forward to hearing from you.APPLY NOW