Recent or soon to be graduate? Interested in a career with an award-winning software company? Read on.
If you are an upcoming or recent graduate, we want to hear from you. Here at OrderWise we are always looking for talented people. Not sure which career path is right for you? Don’t worry – our recruitment team would love to chat with you and discuss your options. We will listen to your goals and aspirations, match them with your skills and qualifications and see if we have a role and career path that is right for you.
What we can offer
By working as part of our team, we want all our colleagues to feel:
· Alongside statutory leave, we offer additional holiday for your birthday, and for each year you work with us.
· Flexitime and flexible breaks to provide that all important work life balance.
· Hybrid working between the office and home.
· Wellbeing support, including flu shots and professional mental health support.
· Subsidised ‘Hive’ café, offering food and beverage options throughout your day.
· Team events and perks, including free lunches on ‘Team Days’.
· Annual team and company events, including our annual ‘Colleague Awards’ night.
· A company gym to use throughout the week.
· Colleague discounts from local and national providers.
· We also offer other occupational benefits including death in service and critical illness cover.
Who we are
Wise Software (UK) Ltd. is a modern, exciting, growing and forward-thinking company that develops and sells OrderWise, a market leading business management software solution. OrderWise is used by small, medium and large businesses across the UK and beyond, with over 10,000 users across a wide range of industry sectors. We continue to grow from strength to strength, achieving a turnover of £15.4m in 2021 and demonstrating significant year on year growth.
We have over 200 employees working across our teams including Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Trainers, Sales Coordinators and Technical Support Advisers, all of whom enjoy working from our purpose-built Head Office near Lincoln. The OrderWise team is dynamic, creative, dedicated and diverse, and we are looking for the best people to join us on our journey in taking the company through our next phase of growth.
To find out more, apply now by clicking the link below and completing our application form.
Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know you’re a graduate, and don’t forget to include your CV. A member of the recruitment team will get in touch with you to discuss the next steps.
We look forward to hearing from you.APPLY NOW