ERP Software Sales Executive
Experienced sales professional? Come and join and award-winning software company.
We require an experienced ERP Software Sales Executive. This is an office-based, home working and on the road role. You will be working on your own and part of a team to successfully win sales of our Award Winning OrderWise ERP & WMS Software.
You will have new business sales experience and will have sold ERP software (or very similar) into the SME market, this could be anything from NetSuite, SAP Business One, Sage 200, Dynamics NAV, Exchequer, Epicor, InforM3, de Facto, Priam, Dynamics AX, Sage X3, Exact, Greentree etc. to Coda, Yardi, Tramps, KerridgeK8, Pinewood, Protean, COINS, Sage 300 or similar.
Who We Are
Wise Software (UK) Ltd. is a modern, exciting, growing and forward-thinking company that develops and sells OrderWise, a market leading business management software solution. OrderWise is used by small, medium and large businesses across the UK and beyond, with over 10,000 users across a wide range of industry sectors. We continue to grow from strength to strength, achieving a turnover of £15.4m in 2021 and demonstrating significant year on year growth.
We have over 200 employees working across our teams including Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Trainers, Sales Coordinators and Technical Support Advisers, all of whom enjoy working from our purpose-built Head Office near Lincoln. The OrderWise team is dynamic, creative, dedicated and diverse, and we are looking for the best people to join us on our journey in taking the company through our next phase of growth.
You will already be an established successful sales person with a proven track record able to handle the full sales life cycle, happy to work hard, and do the leg work to do the deals.
You will need to be happy conducting meetings with MD’s and FD’s and other directors and talking about their pains, their processes and really relating to the client needs. You will need to be able to think on your feet, and of course you need to know when and how to successfully close the deals.
You will probably have formal sales training covering solution and gap selling and negotiation training and be able to provide and uphold our professional image at all times.
You will not be required to do lead generation yourself, our Marketing and Business Development team will have this covered. You will be provided with qualified leads.
You will be expected to have a track record of winning orders and ideally have a cross industry and sector understanding including retail, eCommerce, wholesale, distribution, merchants and 3PL.
What We Offer Related To The Role
- £150k+ OTE with no earnings cap
- Competitive basic salary
- Company Car
- Very strong lead generation team
- £40k marketing spend per month
- Top class Pre-Sales people and technical specialists to support
- Assigned Sales Coordinator to assist with administration
- Brilliant, experienced and focused Sales Manager who is a strong mentor and coaches every member of his team.
- Stunning reference sites in multiple sectors
- Outstanding sales delivery from Project Management, Training, Implementation, Support and Customer Success Teams
- Uncapped commission, monthly target accelerators and quarterly bonuses with over target basic salary increases.
What else we can offer you
By working as part of the OrderWise team, all colleagues enjoy the following:
- A flexi-time setup allowing you to balance your work/personal commitments your way.
- Flexi-breaks allowing you to take your breaks whenever you prefer throughout the day.
- Regular performance and salary reviews.
- Attendance bonus scheme.
- On-going staff training and improvement programmes.
- An initial 22 days paid annual leave + 8 bank holidays + a day off for your birthday.
- An extra day of annual leave for every year you work for the company.
- Easily accessible working location with parking.
- Smart/casual dress code.
- Access to our private company gym with a personal trainer.
- Subsidised on-site staff café offering coffees, breakfasts, weekly lunch specials and homemade cakes.
Salary: Competitive – Dependant On Experience
Hours: 40hrs p/wk (8:45am – 5:15pm, Mon. to Fri.)
To find out more about life at OrderWise click hereAPPLY NOW