Ecommerce Specialist Technician
Real ecommerce in action. Help us support our growing customer base as a subject specialist.
We’re on the hunt for a confident and capable individual to join our Ecommerce Support team as an Ecommerce Specialist Technician. As the first port of call for all ecommerce related queries, it will be your job to provide a consistent level of customer service based on trust, care and excellence. Being at the forefront of our customers’ experience with OrderWise offers a rewarding career, providing you with extensive knowledge of the product and invaluable experience in a national software company.
What you’ll be doing
As a specialist technician you’ll be able to:
- Provide ecommerce platform and integration support to OrderWise customers.
- Ensure requests for support are dealt with promptly and appropriately.
- Redirect or escalate support requests to the appropriate person or team as required.
- Proactively provide information to users on the progress of outstanding support tickets.
- Liaise with colleagues within Technical Support, Development and other teams to ensure continuity of service for all users.
What we need from you
We are looking for someone who is:
- Experienced in customer care or support.
- Interested and/or experienced in ERP integrated ecommerce solutions.
- Well organised with good prioritisation skills.
- A team player, who’s confident speaking to colleagues and customers using all forms of communication.
- Proficient in using IT.
What we can offer
By working as part of our team, we want all our colleagues to feel:
- Alongside statutory leave, we offer additional holiday for your birthday, and for each year you work with us.
- Flexitime and flexible breaks to provide that all important work life balance.
- Hybrid working between the office and home.
- Wellbeing support, including flu shots and professional mental health support.
- Subsidised ‘Hive’ café, offering food and beverage options throughout your day.
- Team events and perks, including free lunches on ‘Team Days’.
- On target bonuses and rewards.
- Annual team and company events, including our annual ‘Colleague Awards’ night.
- A company gym to use throughout the week.
- Colleague discounts from local and national providers.
- We also offer other occupational benefits including death in service and critical illness cover.
Who we are
Wise Software (UK) Ltd. is a modern, exciting, growing and forward-thinking company that develops and sells OrderWise, a market leading business management software solution. OrderWise is used by small, medium and large businesses across the UK and beyond, with over 10,000 users across a wide range of industry sectors. We continue to grow from strength to strength, achieving a turnover of £15.4m in 2021 and demonstrating significant year on year growth.
We have over 200 employees working across our teams including Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Trainers, Sales Coordinators and Technical Support Advisers, all of whom enjoy working from our purpose-built Head Office near Lincoln. The OrderWise team is dynamic, creative, dedicated and diverse, and we are looking for the best people to join us on our journey in taking the company through our next phase of growth.
Salary: £20,000 – £22,000 Dependent On Experience
Hours: 40hrs p/wk (8:45am – 5:15pm, Mon. to Fri.)
To find out more about life at OrderWise click hereAPPLY NOW