Customer Service Adviser
Could you deliver outstanding customer service at an award-winning software company? Then we want to hear from you!
Our Customer Service team’s focus is in its name. We ensure our customers get the very best level of personalised service every time. We are a business supporting other businesses, and for that reason one of our key objectives is to form ongoing partnerships with our customers. We do this so that we can help them build and achieve their own success, equipped with our software that grows right along with them.
We need someone with outstanding interpersonal skills to help deliver our goals. You’ll be hands on – speaking to our amazing range of customers of all shapes and sectors. Professionalism, confidence, and the ability to think on your feet are must-have traits for this role.
What you’ll be doing
- Handling enquiries from our existing customer base, answering any questions and queries over a variety of communication channels.
- Providing a comprehensive overview of information about the products and services we provide.
- Handling and resolving any grievances customers may have across the business and finding acceptable, agreed to resolutions that will benefit both parties.
- Communicating personalised solutions to customers to help them achieve their desired goals.
- Helping with the renewal of customers service packages, whilst providing them with the value and benefits of our services.
- Looking for cross-selling opportunities to pass on to our other specialist teams.
What we need from you
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with all customers of all sizes and sectors.
- Enthusiasm, positivity, and a solution focused mentality.
- An understanding of general business operations, common pain points and the impacts these can have.
- A drive for learning to thoroughly understand the software we develop, sell, support, and maintain.
- Thorough organisational and prioritisation skills to ensure all enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Confidence to handle tricky situations calmly and effectively.
What we can offer in return
By working as part of our team, we want all our colleagues to feel:
- Alongside statutory leave, we offer additional holiday for your birthday, and for each year you work with us.
- Flexitime and flexible breaks to provide that all important work life balance.
- Hybrid working between the office and home.
- Wellbeing support, including flu shots and professional mental health support.
- Subsidised ‘Hive’ café, offering food and beverage options throughout your day.
- Team events and perks, including free lunches on ‘Team Days’.
- On target bonuses and rewards.
- Annual team and company events, including our annual ‘Colleague Awards’ night.
- A company gym to use throughout the week.
- Colleague discounts from local and national providers.
- We also offer other occupational benefits including death in service and critical illness cover.
Who we are
Wise Software (UK) Ltd. is a modern, exciting, growing and forward-thinking company that develops and sells OrderWise, a market leading business management software solution. OrderWise is used by small, medium and large businesses across the UK and beyond, with over 10,000 users across a wide range of industry sectors. We continue to grow from strength to strength, achieving a turnover of £15.4m in 2021 and demonstrating significant year on year growth.
We have over 200 employees working across our teams including Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Trainers, Sales Coordinators and Technical Support Advisers, all of whom enjoy working from our purpose-built Head Office near Lincoln. The OrderWise team is dynamic, creative, dedicated and diverse, and we are looking for the best people to join us on our journey in taking the company through our next phase of growth.
Salary: Starting at £19,000 Depending On Experience
Hours: 40hrs p/wk (8:45am – 5:15pm, Mon. to Fri.)
To find out more about life at OrderWise click hereAPPLY NOW