Commercial Account Manager
Enjoy supporting businesses and seeing them grow? Come and join an award-winning UK software company.
The role of Commercial Account Manager is to generate new sales through the existing customer base from upselling and cross selling products that will provide customers with the best solution for their operations. This is a sales-driven, customer facing role. It will require a degree of travelling to customer sites so you must be able to drive.
Who we are
Wise Software (UK) Ltd. is a modern, exciting, growing and forward-thinking company that develops and sells OrderWise, a market leading business management software solution. OrderWise is used by small, medium and large businesses across the UK and beyond, with over 10,000 users across a wide range of industry sectors. We continue to grow from strength to strength, achieving a turnover of £15.4m in 2021 and demonstrating significant year on year growth.
We have over 200 employees working across our teams including Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Trainers, Sales Coordinators and Technical Support Advisers, all of whom enjoy working from our purpose-built Head Office near Lincoln. The OrderWise team is dynamic, creative, dedicated and diverse, and we are looking for the best people to join us on our journey in taking the company through our next phase of growth.
- Handling sales enquiries that come into the business from our existing customer base.
- Understanding pains and impacts that customers are having and providing a tailored solution that will benefit them.
- Demonstrating modules and functionality remotely and face to face based on the customers pains and how the solution can alleviate these.
- Provide excellent cost justification by understanding how much customers’ pains are costing them as a business.
- Understand and sell development requirements for tailored solutions.
- Upselling and cross selling products based on customers’ needs and requirements.
- Creating business winning written proposals and actively closing sales.
- Ensuring sales targets are met and maximising revenue in the business.
Knowledge & Skills
- Be able to build relationships with all business sizes and sectors.
- Understand business operations, the common pains they have and the impacts of these to the business.
- Be able to adapt sales language and technique based on what role that individual has within the company you are selling to.
- Great demonstration skills with the ability to get the customer excited over what you are demonstrating.
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to close sales.
- Excellent communication skills through all communication channels.
- A drive for learning to thoroughly understand the software we develop, sell, support and maintain.
- Exceptional people skills and be customer facing.
- Thorough organisational and prioritisation skills to ensure all sales enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Excellent nurturing skills to progress a sale from initial enquiry through to placing the order.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a target-driven environment.
- Proactive in your work with the ability to work closely with other team members to win business.
- Previous experience in account management or sales
- Experience using CRM systems
By working as part of the OrderWise team, all colleagues enjoy the following:
- A flexi-time setup allowing you to balance your work/personal commitments your way.
- Flexi-breaks allowing you to take your breaks whenever you prefer throughout the day.
- Regular performance and salary reviews.
- Attendance bonus scheme.
- On-going staff training and improvement programmes.
- An initial 22 days paid annual leave + 8 bank holidays + a day off for your birthday.
- An extra day of annual leave for every year you work for the company.
- Easily accessible working location with parking.
- Smart/casual dress code.
- Access to our private company gym with a personal trainer.
- Subsidised on-site staff café offering coffees, breakfasts, weekly lunch specials and homemade cakes.
Salary: Competitive – Dependant On Experience
Hours: 40hrs p/wk (8:45am – 5:15pm, Mon. to Fri.)
To find out more about life at OrderWise click hereAPPLY NOW