Want to kick-start a career with an award-winning UK software company? Now’s your chance!
Due to continued expansion, we require a full-time cleaner to join our Internal Services department. Vital to the business, our internal support teams provide a range of different services that keep the business going – we simply wouldn’t function without them. As a cleaner, it will be your responsibility to provide and maintain a clean, welcoming and safe environment for everyone who steps through our doors.
Wise Software (UK) Ltd. is a modern, exciting, growing and forward-thinking company that develops and sells OrderWise, a market leading business management software solution. OrderWise is used by small, medium and large businesses across the UK and beyond, with over 10,000 users across a wide range of industry sectors. We continue to grow from strength to strength, achieving a turnover of £15.4m in 2021 and demonstrating significant year on year growth. We have over 200 employees working across our teams including Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Trainers, Sales Coordinators and Technical Support Advisers, all of whom enjoy working from our purpose-built Head Office near Lincoln. The OrderWise team is dynamic, creative, dedicated and diverse, and we are looking for the best people to join us on our journey in taking the company through our next phase of growth.
- To carry out and maintain a high level of general cleaning throughout the business, including offices, restrooms, and communal areas.
- Completing scheduled cleaning works, such as area deep cleans.
- Monitoring and maintaining cleaning resources.
- To undertake additional duties when required, such as supporting our internal café colleagues.
- Confidence to carry out daily duties autonomously, managing own workload and time.
- A team player with ability to work on own initiative and as part of the team.
- Approachable with a willingness to help others.
- Previous cleaning experience within an office environment.
What can we offer you?
By working as part of the OrderWise team, all colleagues enjoy the following:
- Playing a valuable, recognised part in a family company.
- Competitive annual salary.
- Regular performance and salary reviews.
- Attendance bonus scheme.
- On-going staff training and improvement programmes.
- 22 days paid annual leave.
- 8 days paid UK bank holidays.
- An extra day of annual leave for every year you work for the company.
- You also get your birthday off too!
- Easily accessible working location.
- Smart/casual dress code.
- Weekly baskets of fruit for each department.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Free parking.
- Modern, warm and friendly working environment.
- Access to fully equipped private company gym with a personal trainer.
- Subsidised on-site staff café offering coffees, breakfasts, weekly lunch specials and home made cakes.
- Flexi-breaks allowing you to take your breaks whenever you prefer.
Salary: Competitive – Dependant On Experience
Hours: 40hrs p/wk (8:45am – 5:15pm, Mon. to Fri.)
To find out more about life at OrderWise click hereAPPLY NOW