Are you skilled in building customer relations? Have an in-depth understanding of how a business works? We want to hear from you.
Our Customer Success department’s focus is in its name – ensuring our customers get the very best out of our award winning software. We are a business supporting other businesses, and for that reason one of our key objectives is to form ongoing partnerships with our customers. We do this so that we can help them build and achieve their own success, equipped with our software that grows right along with them.
As a Business Analyst in the Customer Success team, it will be your job to establish and maintain these relationships. Equipped with your knowledge of the OrderWise system and what it can do, it will be your responsibility to go to the very heart of our customers’ businesses. You’ll learn what they do, how they work and then you’ll apply your expertise to help them achieve their true potential.
This role requires a person who knows business – how it works, its processes and best practices, and someone who can then see the big picture of how OrderWise fits into it all. You’ll be confident in being hands on and the face of the company, speaking to customers daily both over the phone and in person when you visit their premises.
- Providing a single point of contact to help build and maintain a closer relationship with your assigned customers by having someone they can always trust and rely on.
- Going on site visits to review your customers’ operations to ensure the software they are utilising continues to meet the demands of their business now and for the future and is being used efficiently.
- Highlighting useful system upgrades and enhancements that will benefit your customers’ businesses to aid in reaching their goals.
- Assess the working practices and offer system tips and process changes to aid in making your customers’ operations more efficient.
- Being a direct contact to handle all the on-going and future needs of their system.
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of any queries and sales of the solution according to your customers’ needs and objectives.
- Being responsible for keeping customers satisfied with the software and delivering exceptional customer service on a day-to-day basis.
- Handling any issues your customers may have across the business and finding an acceptable, agreed resolution that will benefit both parties.
Knowledge & Skills
You’ll need to have:
- Strong interpersonal skills – you’ll be building strong and lasting relationships with all business sizes and sectors.
- Experience in operational processes and practices, particularly in a warehouse environment.
- An understanding of best processes, including identifying key business issues and the impacts these have.
- Thorough problem-solving skills, with the ability to think outside of the box for alternative solutions.
- Thorough organisational and prioritisation skills to ensure all customer queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- A drive for learning to thoroughly understand the software we develop, sell, support and maintain.
- A keen attention to detail, with a commitment to meeting all business SLAs.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to thrive in a target-driven environment.
- Confident in handling enquiries and complaints.
- Previous business analyst, customer success or consultancy experience is preferred, along with experience of using CRM systems.
What we can offer in return
Alongside a great starting salary, we want all of our colleagues to feel:
- Alongside statutory leave, we offer additional holiday for your birthday, and for each year you work with us.
- Flexitime and flexible breaks to provide that all important work life balance.
- Hybrid working between the office and home.
- Wellbeing support, including flu shots and professional mental health support.
- Subsidised ‘Hive’ café, offering food and beverage options throughout your day.
- Team events and perks, including free lunches on ‘Team Days’.
- Annual team and company events, including our annual ‘Colleague Awards’ night.
- A company gym to use throughout the week.
- Colleague discounts from local and national providers.
- We also offer other occupational benefits including death in service and critical illness cover.
Who We Are
Wise Software (UK) Ltd. is a modern, exciting, growing and forward-thinking company that develops and sells OrderWise, a market leading business management software solution. OrderWise is used by small, medium and large businesses across the UK and beyond, with over 10,000 users across a wide range of industry sectors.
We continue to grow from strength to strength, achieving a turnover of £15.4m in 2021 and demonstrating significant year on year growth.We have over 200 employees working across our teams including Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Trainers, Sales Coordinators and Technical Support Advisers, all of whom enjoy working from our purpose-built Head Office near Lincoln. The OrderWise team is dynamic, creative, dedicated and diverse, and we are looking for the best people to join us on our journey in taking the company through our next phase of growth.
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 Dependent on Experience + Bonus
Hours: 40hrs p/wk (8:45am – 5:15pm, Mon. to Fri.)
To find out more about life at OrderWise click hereAPPLY NOW