Want to kick-start a career with an award-winning UK software company? Now’s your chance!
Due to continued expansion we have a vacancy for an Accounts Assistant. This person will report directly to the Finance Controller, and work within the business’s internal accounts department. We are looking for someone who has had experience in a similar role and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
Wise Software (UK) Ltd. is a modern, exciting, growing and forward-thinking company that develops and sells OrderWise, a market leading business management software solution. OrderWise is used by small, medium and large businesses across the UK and beyond, with over 10,000 users across a wide range of industry sectors. We continue to grow from strength to strength, achieving a turnover of £15.4m in 2021 and demonstrating significant year on year growth. We have over 200 employees working across our teams including Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Trainers, Sales Coordinators and Technical Support Advisers, all of whom enjoy working from our purpose-built Head Office near Lincoln. The OrderWise team is dynamic, creative, dedicated and diverse, and we are looking for the best people to join us on our journey in taking the company through our next phase of growth.
- Processing of purchase invoices from suppliers and ensure readiness for payment.
- Review and process staff expenses.
- Review and process company credit card statements.
- Processing of customer invoices.
- Be aware of month end deadlines and assist the Financial Controller where necessary in the month end routine.
- Supporting the daily running of the accounts team.
- Any other duties reasonably requested.
Knowledge & Skills
- A knowledge of Sage Line 50 and Microsoft Office.
- Great communication skills.
- Accurate and organised approach to workload.
- Relatable experience in a similar role.
Salary: Competitive – Dependant On Experience
Hours: 40hrs p/wk (8:45am – 5:15pm, Mon. to Fri.)
To find out more about life at OrderWise click hereAPPLY NOW