Want to kick-start a career with an award-winning UK software company? Now’s your chance!
Due to continued expansion we need an additional Accountant to help our clients migrate to and use our OrderWise Accounts Software.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an assertive and capable person to join our expanding Accounts team. The ideal candidate will be an experienced team player looking for a new challenge within a software environment. As a small and highly specialist team within the business, our Accountant team offers all of the necessary skills to migrate a customer to our accounts package. Our Accounts department are a busy, hardworking and self-motivated team, who are continually looking to improve the way they work and improve the quality of migrations we complete, whilst keeping abreast of accounting regulations and therefore any necessary changes to our software. This role involves meeting and working with clients over several months in order for them to get the best out of our accounts software. The role also involves helping existing clients with accounts based questions and reviewing updates of the accounts software to ensure it meets specification.
After training on OrderWise you will join your team and learn about how they work, what targets they have and how they achieve them. Your manager will help bring out the best in you, so you can contribute to the team target as quickly as possible. As an Accountant specialising in our software, you will find each day rewarding and enjoyable and feel a valued member of the team and understand how you contribute to the company as a whole. You will be confident and good at problem solving, have the ability to ‘think on your feet’ and have excellent communication skills. Ideally you will have customer service or business based experience with AAT qualifications, or an accounts degree.
- To meet with clients and help convert clients from their existing accounts system to our accounts software.
- To help clients with accounting based questions.
- To review accounting software upgrades to ensure they meet specification.
- To assist in pre-sales discussions when needed with our Sales Team to ensure clients are given the correct information about our accounts software prior to sale.
- Participate in appropriate training activities and encourage and support other colleagues in their development and training.
- Occasionally participate in client ‘Go Lives’ at customer premises in order to achieve a better understanding of how specific businesses work.
- AAT Level Qualifications/Accounts Degree.
- Well organised and enjoy client facing interaction.
- Be motivated and client focused.
- A team player with ability to work on own initiative and as part of the team.
- Excellent IT, communication and prioritisation skills.
- Approachable with a willingness to help others.
- Ability to present information in a friendly yet professional manner.
- Ability to learn quickly and accurately.
By working as part of the OrderWise team, all colleagues enjoy the following:
- Playing a valuable, recognised part in a family company.
- Competitive annual salary.
- Regular performance and salary reviews.
- Attendance bonus scheme.
- On-going staff training and improvement programmes.
- 22 days paid annual leave.
- 8 days paid UK bank holidays.
- An extra day of annual leave for every year you work for the company.
- You also get your birthday off too!
- Easily accessible working location.
- Smart/casual dress code.
- Weekly baskets of fruit for each department.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Free parking.
- Modern, warm and friendly working environment.
- Access to fully equipped private company gym with a personal trainer.
- Subsidised on-site staff café offering coffees, breakfasts, weekly lunch specials and home made cakes.
- Flexi-breaks allowing you to take your breaks whenever you prefer.
Salary: Competitive – Dependant On Experience
Hours: 40hrs p/wk (8:45am – 5:15pm, Mon. to Fri.)
To find out more about life at OrderWise click hereAPPLY NOW